Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our doctors can help you get the fastest treatment possible for your STDs by writing prescriptions in San Antonio, Texas. When you elect to test for STDs with us, you only give a small blood or urine sample. If your test results are positive and you need to start treatment in San Antonio, Texas, our physicians might be able to provide a specialist referral.
By following the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state privacy mandates, we are ensuring that your personal information remains safeguarded. Each and every one of our accepted payment methods are meant to provide you with easy ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. When you make the decision to test with us, you are electing to skip the doctor's office or hospital and go straight to the lab where they send their tests to be processed.
To begin your process, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in seconds you will get a list of centers close to you. We created our STD testing process for your maximum comfort. Our company screens for other infections so you do not need to worry about others knowing what your visit is all about.
San Antonio, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Testing on a regular basis is the best thing you can do for your sexual wellbeing if you are sexually active. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes a yearly report on the infection rates and transmission categories of people affected by sexually transmitted diseases in San Antonio.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
STDs are an crisis all over the US, including the San Antonio area. Protect yourself against the transmission of STDs with condoms and dental dams. Every person in Texas, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is susceptible to sexually transmitted diseases.