Rapid STD Testing
San Antonio, Texas STD testing is convenient with 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation. Testing with STDcheck.com is effortless with our expert-vetted testing process. All of our 78205 STD testing centers offer the same-day testing that makes us the best option among online STD testing services.
You can use the glossary of STD terms on our website to educate yourself about frequently used STD terms. Our STD tests do not exclude any of the most frequently occurring STDs- HIV, oral and genital herpes, syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea, and hepatitis A, B, and C. We issue a full refund within 24-48 hours for any testing that is cancelled before visiting one of our testing locations.
All results can be read on smartphones, tablets and personal computers.. STDcheck.com will dispatch through email the results to you once they become available. Your confidentiality is very crucial so we will not report your STD test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for San Antonio, Texas
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers the entire country, including San Antonio and the state of Texas, in their annual report on STD infection rates and data. Your sexual health is undetermined unless you take STD tests regularly.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
All tests for transmitted infections offered by STDcheck.com are Food and Drug Administration-approved, unlike other STD testing providers.