Local STD Testing Centers
Our 78211 test centers don't require a doctor exam for you to test for STDs. We do not require supplementary paperwork when you test for STDs with us. Pop into any of our test centers and in 5 minutes or less you are done
We take pride in the conveniently located testing centers we have throughout San Antonio. Call us while you're waiting for your test results to get a status update anytime, night or day. It doesn't matter if you know what exact STD tests you need to take because our test recommendation tool will tell you.
Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. We give you the most accurate chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today. In our desire to make sure you get the best San Antonio STD testing, STDcheck.com designed a simple yet highly effective test method in the 78211 area.
San Antonio, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such STD data as infection numbers, transmission categories, and other statistics for the San Antonio area. Test early and test often to keep control of your sexual health.
- That was greater than the national average of 12.4 per 100,000. In 2010,Texas' rate of AIDS diagnosis was 16.5 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable. Get tested for STDs frequently to slow the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. Half of Texas adults will have an STD in their lifetime.