Low-Cost STD testing Centers
You will be done with your test in 5 minutes or less. We know your time is essential so we do not need extra paperwork when you arrive for your test. Our STD test in 78229 doesn't require a visit to a physician's office.
Counselors are always on standby to answer your questions about STDs. 128-bit encryption ensures the safety of our checkout process. Read reviews and testimonials from past customers to see how happy you'll be after you test with us.
No other testing service gives you a more robust San Antonio STD testing. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can return results faster than all other companies. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 78229 is simple with the industry "gold-standard" test panel we have created for you.
STD Statistics for San Antonio, Texas
Reduce your risk of getting a sexually transmitted disease by getting the facts about how they are spread. Data is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Texas annually about STD infections and rates in San Antonio.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
Our testing centers all over United States of America can get you in and out in 5 minutes or less so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.