Rapid STD Testing
Our 78229 STD testing is available the same day you purchase it. Our 4,000 nationwide testing locations make Texas STD testing easy with many locations throughout San Antonio. What makes STDcheck.com different is the thorough vetting of our testing process by diagnostic experts.
We are the only online STD testing service serving the San Antonio area with comprehensive screening that doesn't leave out any of the most often occurring STDs, HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. The glossary of STD terminology on our site is there for you if you need help understanding the lingo used to discuss STDs, testing, and treatment. Getting a refund within 1-2 days is simple when you cancel your testing without going to one of our labs.
Chlamydia and gonorrhea testing through STDcheck.com is quick with our test panel. Syphilis is a very dangerous STDs according to the CDC and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In 78229 area, no testing provider has a more advanced San Antonio STD testing.
San Antonio, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Don't ignore the truth about sexually transmitted diseases- get informed. The Texas health department and the federal government accumulate data about STD infections and transmission methods in San Antonio every single year.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
- Black women living in Texas were 12.5 times more likely to be living with HIV than white women in 2010.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
Studies show that 1 out of every 4 or more of Texas adults have a sexually transmitted disease but are unaware of it. Use contraceptives and get tested in San Antonio frequently for the safest sexual health routine possible.