Local Same-Day STD Testing
Stop by one of our testing centers, submit a small blood or urine sample, and you're done. Your positive test result entitles you to a specialist referral from one of our physicians in San Antonio, Texas. Some conditions can be cured with a prescription from one of our physicians in San Antonio, Texas.
We offer resources, such as counselors who are available 24/7, to support you through your STD testing experience. 128-bit encryption means you can purchase STD testing on our site with confidence. The service we provide leaves our clients happy and our reviews and testimonials prove it.
Your health insurance company will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records. We know how crucial your privacy is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. You can access your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for San Antonio, Texas
If you are uncertain about your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to find out what it is. The San Antonio area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of STDs.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in 2010 was 3.7 times higher than white males.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
However you feel about sexually transmitted infections, just get tested and know your status, you will not regret doing that, we guarantee it.