Confidential Online STD Testing
Our tests are designed so that there are no embarrassing questions to answer at the lab. We consider hepatitis A test crucial for maintaining good sexual practices, so we include it in our test panel. For your privacy, we list your purchases as FPK Services in your monthly statement.
Take physician- managed STD tests at your convenience at any of our testing centers. Visit our blog, Exposed, for articles about what's going on in the world of STD testing and therapy. Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD tests that give reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service.
Test results can be read on PCs, smartphones or tablets. We will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records. You should expect your test results in your inbox in 24-48 hours after your test.
STD Infections Rate for San Antonio, Texas
Without frequent STD testing, your sexual status is unsure. San Antonio STD rates are accumulated every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- In 2012, Hispanics had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 48,332, followed by Blacks (34,613) and Whites with 28,255.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
Most sexually transmitted infections are silent or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to fail to get STD testing - it is not difficult to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.