Same-Day Local STD Testing
All services show up as FPK Services on your billing statement to maintain your privacy. Our exclusive test panel is the only panel with a test for hepatitis A. We do not ask embarrassing questions.
Talk to any of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results. We have so many conveniently located test locations in San Antonio. We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what tests you need.
Your results are emailed promptly. Test results, once available can be downloaded and made available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for San Antonio, Texas
Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Texas health department with facts and figures about STDs in San Antonio, are available every year. Take control of your sexual health now by getting informed about STDs.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
One of the most dangerous aspects of STDs is that most of them do not show symptoms so always protect yourself and your partner and get STD testing regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.