Convenient STD Testing
All of our tests are simple, using only a blood or urine sample. If you test positive for an STD in San Antonio, Texas, our doctors may be able to refer you to a specialist so you can begin treatment. Get the fastest treatment possible for certain STDs, thanks to our physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in San Antonio, Texas.
Don't sacrifice the quality of doctor- supervised STD tests- choose our online STD testing service. Get the same STD tests that you'd get if you went to a hospital or clinic. Follow our blog to get regular educational posts about STD testing and treatment.
We give you the best chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today. Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. In our quest to guarantee you get the best San Antonio STD testing, STDcheck.com created a simple yet highly effective test method in the 78229 area.
San Antonio, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
It is vital to have the truth about STDs and HIV if you are going to protect yourself against them.
Reports are published every single year by the federal government and the health department of Texas with data about the recurrence of STDs and HIV in San Antonio.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas had a higher syphilis infection rate that was higher than the national average of 4.5 cases per 100,000 residents.
- According to 2011 statistics, Texas was 3rd in the nation for HIV diagnoses.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
Living in Texas makes it necessary that you get regular testing. Many common STDs do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know STD status.