Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We make sure you are comfortable throughout the process by not asking embarrassing questions. Our exclusive comprehensive 10-test panel includes hepatitis A. Order your STD test today and we will list your charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
The same tests that are provided in hospitals are what our test centers use. Our blog, Exposed, is updated often to offer you a resource for educating yourself on STD topics. Having a physician supervise the testing process means we can ensure your safety.
When it comes to testing for sexually transmitted diseases in the San Antonio area, no one does it better. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. With our advanced technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 24-48 hours. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free.
STI Data for San Antonio, Texas
Testing regularly is the best choice you can make for your sexual health. Data about STDs in San Antonio get released every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
An STD testing is the only way to know your STD status. Many STDs can go without symptoms until it is too late and you are left with a lifelong affliction like blindness, liver damage, or infertility.