Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
To ensure your privacy is completely protected, we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Our testing system has been designed to avoid embarrassing questions. We consider testing for hepatitis A important so we added it to our all-inclusive STD test panel.
Our labs use the exact same testing as what hospitals and physicians do. A licensed doctor will always oversee your screening process for your safety. By checking our blog, Exposed, you get access to the latest information about STD issues.
Our test centers test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there. We designed our system to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Getting started with your test is fast - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website.
San Antonio, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The risk of contracting an STD in Texas is high. Everyone in San Antonio should take an STD test regularly.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
You will be glad you decided to test for STIs in Texas with STDcheck.com. It is imperative that you protect yourself and your partner from contracting any type of STD. It is never too late to get tested.