Same-Day STD Testing
Get specific STD treatment and care from a healthcare provider that our physicians refer you to if your San Antonio, Texas STD testing comes back positive. We don't like complicated STD testing, so we made sure all of our tests can detect STDs with a simple blood or urine test. Having a nationwide network of doctors who can write prescriptions in San Antonio, Texas means we can offer the fastest STD treatment possible.
Talk to any of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results. We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what STD testing you need. We have so many conveniently located test locations in San Antonio.
Test results, once available can be downloaded and made available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets. Your results are sent to you by email promptly. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for San Antonio, Texas
Take an STD test today to find out your STD status. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers information and releases numbers about San Antonio STD rates. Get tested for STDs now to learn your STD status.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
Most STIs are silent or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to not get tested today - it is not very hard to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.