Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We guarantee you will not face awkward questions when you arrive for the test. Hepatitis A testing is important so we include it in our complete test panel. We make sure your privacy is protected by having your charges shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
Our weekly-updated blog, Exposed, is an excellent resource for staying up to date on the issues presently surrounding STD testing and treatment. Our testing is the same as what is used by clinics and doctors. The presence of a physician to oversee your testing procedure is what ensures the superiority and safety of our tests.
You can easily find a center in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Visit our labs in confidence - we built them to be consumer-friendly. We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also test for other non-STI related conditions.
San Angelo, Texas Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
Take control of your sexual health with periodic STD screening. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission methods, and other data for the San Angelo area in a yearly report.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STIs grows with each day that you have not been tested for most common conditions.