Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our all-inclusive STD test panel includes Hepatitis A, unlike our competitors, making ours truly complete. Because your privacy matters to us, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Your secret is protected when you test with us, we will not ask uncomfortable questions.
Because we offer the same STD tests as hospitals and doctor's office, you never have to sacrifice your privacy to get reliable results. Your testing will always be administered under the supervision of a physician at our labs. Our blog is full of valuable and interesting articles about STDs.
Our testing centers also conduct tests for other diseases so no one will know why you are there. Finding the closest test center to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. We designed our STD testing system to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
San Angelo, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
If you want to defend yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, start by getting informed. Each year, the federal government and the health department of Texas accumulate and report data about the communicability and infection categories of STDs in San Angelo.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- In 2010, Texas' rate of gonorrhea infections was 128.3 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
Getting tested with STDcheck.com is a breeze - you will be done in less than 5 minutes, we guarantee it.