Online STD Testing Service
Our simple STD tests only need a small blood or urine sample. If you test positive for an STD, our doctors may be able to provide a specialist referral in Salinas, California. We have a network of physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Salinas, California.
We use the same tests that healthcare professionals provide in hospitals and doctor's offices. Our blog is kept up-to-date so you can always check it out to read interesting articles about STDs, screening, and therapy. Get the safest STD testing possible at our testing centers with test that are supervised by a physician.
It is really easy to find a test center close to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our laboratories also tests for other conditions not related to STDs so your reason for being there will remain a secret. Our testing procedure is consumer friendly - it was built to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Salinas, California
In California, the rate of STD infections is increasing each single year. To be certain of what your STD status is, you have to take an STD test in Salinas.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- 1,712 males had latent syphilis in 2011.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
Our HIV RNA test is cutting edge system approved by the Food and Drug Administration and looks for actual HIV in the blood.