Local Same-Day STD Testing
To protect your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. No other online STD testing company includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive test panel. No need to worry about being asked uncomfortable questions when you test with us.
Each and every one of our test locations around Salem are conveniently located. Our helpful test recommendation tool can help you choose what STD testing you need. While you wait for your results, you can call us anytime to get a status update.
Our system was designed to be healthcare consumer-friendly and we guarantee your comfort when you visit. Using our system is very easy - start by entering your zip code into a search box on our website and get a complete list in a few minutes. Our testing centers test for many conditions so no one will ever know the purpose of your visit.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Salem, New Hampshire
STD transmission numbers in New Hampshire are on the rise every year. Get tested in Salem to be certain of your STD status.
- As of 2011, there were 1,152 people living in New Hampshire with a positive diagnosis of HIV.
- New Hampshire's rate of male chlamydia infection was 140.9 per 100,000 individuals.
- 93.1% of high schools in New Hampshire teach a required course that covers how to access valid HIV, STD, and pregnancy information and services.
- Men reported the most HIV infections in New Hampshire in 2012 with 38 incidences.
- Whites in New Hampshire reported 42 syphilis infections in 2012, compared to 4 by Blacks and 1 by Asians.
It is dangerous to procrastinate when it comes to getting tested for STDs in your local Salem, New Hampshire test center, so get tested today.