Rapid STD Testing
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. We know your time is essential so we do not need more paperwork when you arrive for your test. Our STD test in 03079 doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office.
We provide the same tests that hospitals and doctors do. Our labs always have a physician on hand to oversee the testing procedures for your safety. Our writers keep our blog, Exposed, current to help inform you on STD topics and issues.
Our FDA-approved / cleared chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel is designed to look for the co-existing infections in urine making sure that you are free of these diseases. In Salem, New Hampshire 03079 area, our doctors look for syphilis in the blood using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. testing with us, you can be assured that you will get the most sophisticated Salem STD testing available today.
Salem, New Hampshire Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Your sexual status should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get educated about STDs. The health department of New Hampshire and the federal government gather and publish facts and figures every year about STDs in Salem.
- Among people living with HIV/AIDS in New Hampshire in 2008, 76% were male.
- The rate of black females living with an HIV diagnosis in New Hampshire is 53 times that of white females.
- Over 97% of high schools in New Hampshire require a course that covers how to prevent HIV, STDs, and pregnancy.
- In 2012, 115 Blacks were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in New Hampshire.
- Gonorrhea was the 7th most common communicable disease in New Hampshire from 2008-2013.
Many STDs can go symptomless until it is too late and you are left with a lifelong affliction like blindness, liver damage, or infertility. STD testing is the only way to know your STD status.