Rapid STD Testing
Hepatitis A testing is essential so we include it in our comprehensive test panel. We guarantee you will not face embarrassing questions when you arrive for the test. We make sure your privacy is safeguarded by having your charges shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
Don't choose between privacy and the hospital-grade STD testing that give reliable results- get both with our online STD testing service. Visit our blog, Exposed, for posts about what's going on in the world of STD testing and treatment. Take physician- managed STD tests at your convenience at any of our testing centers.
With our sophisticated technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 24-48 hours. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free. When it comes to STD testing in the Salem area, no other testing provider does it better.
Salem, Missouri STD Morbidity Data
The only certain way to learn your STD status is with an STD test. Salem STD infection statistics and transmission methods are gathered and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- 1,550 of the 1,885 Missouri women living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 1,153 black Missourians were infected with HIV between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 134 new HIV infections among Missouri residents aged 55 and over.
- Missouri residents between 13 and 24 years old accounted for 588 cases of HIV in Missouri in 2010.
- From 2008 to 2011, Greene County had 92 new HIV infections among residents.
STDs affect millions of people in America annually. Your best option is to protect yourself by practicing safe sex.