Confidential Online STD Testing
Choose the simplest testing option: our STD tests that detect sexually transmitted diseases with a small blood or urine sample. You can start treatment for STDs quickly with a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Certain diseases can be cured with prescription medication, which can be provided by one of our Saint Petersburg, Florida physicians.
Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly with educational articles to keep you up-to-date of the latest in STD testing and treatment. All of our STD tests are the exact ones used by hospitals and healthcare providers. All of our STD tests are overseen by a physician to verify safety and quality.
Results are usually dispatched by email as soon as they are ready. We do not report your test results to your health insurance company. STDcheck.com will make your result easy to download and read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Saint Petersburg, Florida
Get educated now if you want to defend yourself against STDs. Data collected by the federal government and the health department of Florida is reported every year with infection categories and communicability rates for Saint Petersburg.
- Florida HIV/AIDS infection rates among inmates in federal or state prisons are about 3 times the national average.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
There is a very high chance that you may contract an STD in your lifetime. STDs threaten the sexual health of everyone in Florida, with no regard for age, race, or socioeconomic background. Protect yourself with prophylactics so you are not another statistic.