Confidential Online STD Testing
You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. STD testing at one of our test centers in the 33709 area is easier than going to a physicians's office. Order your STD tests now and no additional paperwork is needed.
Status updates are available 24/7 while you are waiting for your test results. Our test recommendation tool can take away any questions you have about what STD tests to take. Get the quickest Saint Petersburg STD testing at any of our conveniently located testing centers.
To locate the closest test location to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our labs test for many conditions so no one will know what your visit is about. We designed our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs.
Saint Petersburg, Florida STI Data
Data about STD rates in Saint Petersburg is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports. STD testing is a crucial part of keeping up with your sexual health.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- Syphilis infections among men in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- In 2012, Florida had a total of 19,551 gonorrhea infections.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
Physicians in your neighborhood use our labs to test for various infections so you can trust the test results you get from STDcheck.com.