Same-Day Local STD Testing
You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists. Our Saint Petersburg, Florida testing centers are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing sites. We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 33701 the same day.
Get the opinion of our past clients in the reviews and testimonials they leave on our website. We safeguard our checkout process with 128-bit encryption. We make counselors available to you 24/7 over the phone.
Using our STD testing process is very easy - start by entering your zip code into a search box on our website and get a complete list in a few minutes. Our system was designed to be healthcare consumer-friendly and we assure your comfort when you visit. Our centers test for many conditions so no one will ever know the purpose of your visit.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Saint Petersburg, Florida
The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in Florida is growing every year. If you have not had an STD test in Saint Petersburg, you cannot be certain that you are STD-free.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- Syphilis infections among men in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- Men aged 20-24 accounted for the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
Preventing STIs in Florida begins with education and protection. While refusing to have sex is the most effective way to curtail the spread of STDs, condoms and dental dams are viable alternatives. It is estimated that half of all residents in Florida will eventually contract an STD. Some STDs only require skin to skin contact to be transmitted. STDs are a threat to the long-term health of the population of Florida.