Same-Day STD Testing
No other all-inclusive STD 10 test panel available online includes Hepatitis A testing. Test with us and you will not have to answer embarrassing questions. Your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement for your privacy.
We ensure that your personal information stays secure by following the HIPAA Privacy Rule. We use the same labs that the hospitals near you do, so your results are reliable. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so buying STD testing doesn't get any easier.
Your test results are available on your smartphone, tablets and PCs. We will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or include it in your permanent medical records. We send the test results by email when ready.
Saint Peters, Missouri STI Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes statistics and information about the Saint Peters area. Have confidence about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs often.
- Missouri ranked 16th among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010 (422.2 per 100,000 persons)
- There were 56 Missouri residents in the Asian community living with HIV in 2010.
- 67% of those diagnosed with HIV in Missouri are men having sex with other men (MSM)
- From 2008- 2011, white Missouri residents accounted for 960 new HIV infections.
- 5% of Missouri men with HIV at the end of 2010 got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing. At STDcheck.com, we ensure your confidentiality and safety and guarantee that all of our tests are approved by the FDA. Missouri STD testing is the best thing to do.