Same-Day Private STD Testing
Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. Know that you are free of hepatitis A now with our exclusive comprehensive test panel. We never ask embarrassing and upsetting private questions now or at the lab.
We have many reviews and testimonials from customers that you can read on our site. We have counselors available 24/7 to answer your STD questions. Our payment process is secure.
Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both diseases using our test panel. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the gold standard in the industry. In the 31558 area, we have the most advanced Saint Marys STD testing available.
STI Data for Saint Marys, Georgia
Reports containing data about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Saint Marys collected by the federal government and the health department of Georgia get published every year. Arm yourself with information now.
- In 2011, Richmond and Columbia counties accounted for 2,700 STD infections in the state of Georgia.
- Male to male sexual contact accounted for 51% of HIV infections in Georgia in 2008.
- 33% of newly diagnosed Georgia HIV infections in 2010 were diagnosed within one year of infection.
- 492 children under the age of 13 were diagnosed with HIV in Georgia in 2008.
- 8.1 out of every 100,000 Georgians tested positive for syphilis infection in Georgia in 2010.
If you do not use contraceptives like condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD each year. If you don't get tested regularly, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs.