Rapid Private STD testing Centers
When you elect to test for STDs with us, you only give a small blood or urine sample. Our doctors can help you get the fastest treatment available for your STDs by writing prescriptions in Saint Louis, Missouri. If your test results are positive and you need to start treatment in Saint Louis, Missouri, our physicians may be able to offer a specialist referral.
You'll never have to wonder what STD terms mean if you use the glossary of terms we keep on our site. We'll give you your money back if you have to cancel your STD testing at any time prior to visiting one of our testing locations. We have individual tests for the most common STDs- syphilis, Hepatitis A, B, & C, herpes-1 and 2, chlamydia and gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV- or a comprehensive panel that tests for all of them.
Our testing system was designed to treat you as a valued healthcare consumer. Enter your zip code on our website to search for nearby testing centers. Our labs test for so many conditions that we guarantee no one will know the reason for your visit.
Saint Louis, Missouri STD Rate
In Missouri, the rate of STD infections is rising every single year. To be sure of what your STD status is, you need to take an STD test in Saint Louis.
- 67% of those diagnosed with HIV in Missouri are men having sex with other men (MSM)
- The state of Missouri reported that 20,097 women and 7,790 men had chlamydia in 2011
- Of the 9,202 men living in Missouri with HIV, 458 were infected through heterosexual contact.
- There were 657 new HIV infections among 25 to 34 year olds in Missouri between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 1,885 women living with HIV in Missouri in 2010.
15-24 year-olds are most likely to get STDs - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.