Online STD Testing Service
You can trust your results from STDcheck.com because our testing process has been analyzed by diagnostic specialists. Use the same-day STD testing we offer at all of our 63141 locations to take control of your sexual health. Many of our 4,000 testing sites are in the Saint Louis, Missouri area.
By going to our blog, Exposed, you gain access to the latest information about STD topics. A licensed physician will always monitor your screening process for your safety. Our labs use the exact same testing as what hospitals and physicians do.
We will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and read on PCs, smartphones or tablets. You should expect your test results in your inbox in 24-48 hours after your test.
Saint Louis, Missouri STI Data
Information is gathered by the federal government and the health department of Missouri each year about STD infections and rates in Saint Louis. Reduce your risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease by getting the facts about how they are spread.
- Jackson County residents had 592 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- From 2008- 2011, white Missouri residents accounted for 960 new HIV infections.
- 1,153 black Missourians were infected with HIV between 2008 and 2011.
- 79.4% of HIV-positive men in Missouri at the end of 2010 got the disease from homosexual contact.
- Jackson County, MO was the home of 2,892 HIV-positive residents at the end of 2010.
The most commonly transmitted infectious diseases in Missouri and the country include STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV-1, HIV-2, syphilis, oral herpes, and genital herpes. Get tested today if you have had sexual intercourse recently. Different types of STIs require different tests.