Confidential STD Testing
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. Our online STD testing service allows you to skip the visit to a doctor's office and get straight to testing for STDs in 63119. Order your test online or over the phone and there are no additional paperwork to complete.
With all of the same testing used by hospitals, we are able to provide the same quality of STD testing in the privacy of our testing centers. Because our tests are overseen by a doctor at all times, you can be sure that they are safe. Use the information we provide on our blog, Exposed, to learn about STD testing and therapy.
Test results are available for download and can be read on PCs, smartphones or tablets. We do not report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. You should expect your test results in your inbox in 1-2 days after your test.
STD Morbidity Data for Saint Louis, Missouri
The report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year covers such sexually transmitted disease data as infection rates, transmission methods, and other statistics for the Saint Louis area. Test early and test regularly to stay in control of your sexual health.
- 611 Missourians between the ages of 13 and 24 were infected with HIV from 2008 to 2011.
- 82.2% of all HIV-positive women living in Missouri by the end of 2010 got the virus from heterosexual contact.
- 1,153 black Missourians were infected with HIV between 2008 and 2011.
- From 2008- 2011, white Missouri residents accounted for 960 new HIV infections.
- St. Louis County residents accounted for 1,842 of all HIV-positive Missourians in 2010.
Some STDs have preventative vaccines, such as Hepatitis A and B. Condoms and dental dams help slow the spread of STDs in Saint Louis. Sexually transmitted diseases are a major hazard to the lives of Missouri residents.