Rapid STD Testing
Certain conditions can be cured with prescription medication, which can be provided by one of our Saint Louis, Missouri physicians. You can begin treatment for STDs quickly with a healthcare provider referral from one of our physicians in Saint Louis, Missouri. Choose the simplest testing option: our STD tests that detect sexually transmitted diseases with a small blood or urine sample.
24/7 counselors mean you can have your STD questions answered anytime, night or day. Use the customer reviews and testimonials on our site to hear feedback about our service. You'll always get to take advantage of a secure checkout process with 128-encryption.
Get moving by searching for nearby test locations on our website today. We know you will enjoy your visit to our labs because we built them to offer the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience. We promise that no one will know your reason for visiting our labs because we test for many other conditions, not just STDs.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Saint Louis, Missouri
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Saint Louis and the whole state of Missouri every year. STD testing today is the only way to be sure of your STD status.
- From 2008 to 2011, Greene County had 92 new HIV infections among residents.
- There were 22 Native American residents living with HIV in Missouri at the end of 2010.
- 6.3% of HIV-positive Missouri men in 2010 got the virus from IV drug use.
- Between 2008 and 2011, there were 367 new HIV infections among 45 to 54 year olds.
- There were 1,885 women living with HIV in Missouri in 2010.
Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, like infertility, blindness, and liver damage. Prophylactics are important to safe sexual practices but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact.