Rapid STD Testing
There is no required visit to a physician's office to take advantage of our online STD testing service in the 63117 area. Our aim is to make sure your test is easy so we do not require additional paperwork at the test centers. You will be through with your test in 5 minutes or less.
Our blog, Exposed, is a excellent resource for facts about STD testing and developments. All of our testing is monitored by a doctor to maintain the high-quality of our method. We use hospital-grade STD tests in our testing centers so you never have to wonder whether our testing is worth it.
The FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is one of the advanced STD tests you can take at STDcheck.com. Our tests in 63117 are some of the most advanced Missouri STD tests available. Gonorrhea and chlamydia infections usually co-exist, that is why we test for both through our test panel.
STI Morbidity Data for Saint Louis, Missouri
Getting educated about sexually transmitted diseases is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected. The federal government and the Missouri department of health gather information and publish reports about STDs and HIV in Saint Louis every year
- There were 1,885 women living with HIV in Missouri in 2010.
- 35 to 44 year olds accounted for 505 new HIV infections from 2008 to 2011.
- There were 22 Native American residents living with HIV in Missouri at the end of 2010.
- Jackson County, MO was the home of 2,892 HIV-positive residents at the end of 2010.
- There were 9,202 HIV-positive men living in Missouri in 2010.
With STDcheck.com, getting tested for STDs in private is not complicated - nobody will ever know that you got one.