Same-Day Online STD Testing
All of our tests are simple, requiring only a blood or urine sample. If you are positive for an STD in Saint Louis, Missouri, our doctors may be able to refer you to a specialist so you can start treatment. Get the fastest treatment available for certain afflictions, thanks to our physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Saint Louis, Missouri.
Your testing will always be done under the management of a physician at our labs. Our blog is full of valuable and informative articles about STDs. Because we offer the same STD tests as hospitals and doctor's office, you never have to sacrifice your privacy to get reliable results.
What makes STDcheck.com differentfrom other Saint Louis STD testing providers is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks. For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive correct results. Our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test looks for syphilis in the blood.
STD Infections Rate for Saint Louis, Missouri
You should take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status. Infection statistics is just one category in the reports published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year.
- The state of Missouri reported that 20,097 women and 7,790 men had chlamydia in 2011
- There were 56 Missouri residents in the Asian community living with HIV in 2010.
- From 2008- 2011, white Missouri residents accounted for 960 new HIV infections.
- 1,550 of the 1,885 Missouri women living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 579 of the 9,202 Missouri men living with HIV got the virus from IV drug use.
Some of our local STD testing centers are open on weekends, so get tested today and know you are STD free.