Same-Day STD Testing Centers
No other online STD testing company includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive 10-test panel. No need to worry about being asked embarrassing questions when you test with us. To safeguard your privacy, your charges will show up as FPK Services.
Our tests for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the most common STDs- can be taken indiviudally or as a comprehensive panel. Your money is refunded within 1-2 days if you have to cancel your testing as long as it is before you drop into our testing location. Learn the lingo typically used in reference to STDs, testing, and therapy with the glossary of STD terminology on our website.
Because our lab conduct tests for other conditions also, no one will know why you are there. Begin by searching for the closest locations on our website. We created our STD testing process to treat you right, the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
STI Infections Data for Saint Louis, Missouri
If you don't get informed about sexually transmitted diseases, you are gambling with your sexual health.
Yearly reports are published by the federal government and the health department of Missouri with facts and figures about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Saint Louis.
- By the end of 2010, 1,712 people living in Missouri with an HIV diagnosis were 25 to 34 years old.
- 82.2% of all HIV-positive women living in Missouri by the end of 2010 got the virus from heterosexual contact.
- There were 657 new HIV infections among 25 to 34 year olds in Missouri between 2008 and 2011.
- Jackson County was home to largest population of HIV-positive residents in Missouri at the end of 2010.
- From 2008- 2011, white Missouri residents accounted for 960 new HIV infections.
STD testing is the only way to know your STD status. Many STDs can go symptomless until it is too late and you are left with an incurable affliction like blindness, liver damage, or infertility.