Rapid STD Testing
Test with us to get the most modestly priced STD testing in the 32086 area. We guarantee test results from our CLIA-certified testing centers around the country. Our simple testing process is quick, straightforward and can be finished in a snap.
The test recommendation tool on our website gives you individualized suggestions about what STD tests you should take. Let our health specialists give an update on your test results if you get tired of waiting. Our test centers are all over the Saint Augustine area, so there is certain to be one conveniently located near you.
In the 32086 area, no one gives you faster STD test results, guaranteed. If you are looking for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test in Saint Augustine, Florida, our test panel tests for both infections at the same time. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most advanced test for syphilis in the market.
STD Morbidity Data for Saint Augustine, Florida
The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains statistics about the Saint Augustine area. If you want to be sure about your STD status, you have to take an STD test.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
There are a million reasons you should get up and get tested for STDs today but the truth is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.