Fast Local STD testing Centers
STD testing in Safford, Arizona is uncomplicated and convenient with our 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation. Our system is analyzed regularly by diagnostic experts to make sure you get accurate results. We offer the best same-day STD testing in the 85546 area.
All of our labs provide the same STD tests that hospitals and doctor's offices do. Use our blog to stay current on STD testing and therapy. All of our STD testing procedures are monitored by physicians for your safety.
We designed our testing procedure to conform to the way we want to be taken care of if we were using the facility today. Since our labs screen for many infections, it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. It is really easy to locate a lab in your area, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website to get a complete list.
Safford, Arizona STI Information
Frequent STD testing is the key to being in control of your sexual health. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Safford area regarding STD infection and transmission.
- Hispanics living in Arizona ranked 3rd in 2012 for contracting HIV.
- 5836 cases of HIV were reported in 2011
- Arizona ranks above the national average for STD infections.
- For every 100,000 15-19 year-olds, 1,918.8 were infected with chlamydia in 2011
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the nation, affecting millions every year. 50% of all adults in America will have an STD in their lifetime.