Confidential Online STD Testing
If you test positive for an STD, our physicians in Safford, Arizona are ready to refer you to a specialist. You won't be poked or prodded when you test with us because we only need a small blood or urine sample to screen for STDs. If you test positive for chlamydia or gonorrhea, our doctors in Safford, Arizona can prescribe medication to treat you.
Use our blog to stay informed on STD testing and therapy. All of our testing centers use the same STD tests that hospitals and clinics do. All of our testing procedures are monitored by physicians for your safety.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 85546 area. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Safford STD testing available. Our experts test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry.
Safford, Arizona Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Information about STD rates in Safford is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports. Testing for STDs is a crucial part of maintaining your sexual health.
- 85,000 Arizonans infected with hepatitis C will be infected for life.
- The rate of HIV infection among Blacks in 2011 was 11.3%
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
- In Arizona, it is estimated that at least 100,000 people are infected with hepatitis C.
- Black people make up 4% of the population of Arizona, but accounted for 1,139 cases of chlamydia.
Arizona STD testing is essential. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that half of all Americans will contract a STI in their lifetime. Get tested regularly to confirm that you do not have any STDs. Your health should be important to you.