Same-Day Online STD Testing
You can test for STDs with no more than a small blood or urine sample. Because our doctors can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Sacramento, California, you can get treatment without delay. Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Sacramento, California if you need to start STD treatment.
Each of the most common STDs, HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis, are included with our comprehensive testing. Use our glossary of STD terms as an asset to educate yourself about STDs. Get your money back fast with test cancellation before visiting our test centers.
We created our system with you in mind as a healthcare consumer. Our labs test for so many conditions that have nothing to do with STDs so you have nothing to worry about, no one will know why you are there. To find a test site close to your location, enter your zip code on our website and get your answer in a few seconds.
Sacramento, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Thanks to the federal government and the California department of health, data is available about Sacramento STD infection rates. Put your sexual health first by arming yourself with the facts about STDs and their spread.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
The thing about waiting to get tested for sexually transmitted diseases is that other things come up and you forget, meanwhile you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.