Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our simple and effective STD tests can screen for STDs using a small blood or urine sample. Start treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD in Sacramento, California with a specialist referral from our physicians. Get prescription medication for certain conditions in Sacramento, California from one of our doctors from our nationwide network.
Trust our test recommendation tool to tell you what STD tests you should take. Call or chat live with a health specialist from our site whenever you want to get updated on the status of your results. Test in Sacramento conveniently at any of our testing facilities.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) testing for syphilis is the "gold standard" for syphilis testing in the 95825 area. We have the most sophisticated Sacramento STD testing available today. We have the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that looks for both diseases in urine at the same time, this ensures that you do not miss these common infections when you take your STD test.
STD Infections Rate for Sacramento, California
STD infection rates escalate every year in California. Know your STD status by getting tested in Sacramento.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
The chances that you will spread one or two sexually transmitted infections in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get tested for STDs now.