Local Same-Day STD Testing
4,000 testing centers throughout the United States means we have one near you for your Sacramento, California STD testing needs. To ensure the results you receive from us are accurate, our testing process has been analyzed thoroughly. Our same-day STD testing in 95834 is the best option on the market.
If you need help understanding STD lingo, check out our STD terminology glossary. If you have to cancel your testing for any reason, just let us know and you'll get a refund within 1 to 2 days. Comprehensive STD testing should screen for ALL of the most common sexually transmitted diseases- HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- and ours does.
STDcheck.com will email the results to you once they become available. Your confidentiality is very crucial so we will not report your STD test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent records. All results can be downloaded and made available on smartphones, tablets and personal computers..
Sacramento, California STI Morbidity Data
If you have not had an STD test in Sacramento, you cannot be sure that you are sexually transmitted disease-free. The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in California is growing every year.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
In the United States, just about all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) so it is best to get annual tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.