Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We are the only online STD testing company who tests for the most common STDs, including Hepatitis A, in our all-inclusive STD testing panel. Test with us and we guarantee you will never have to answer embarrassing questions. We make sure your purchases remain confidential by listing all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement.
You can get tested privately with the same tests utilized by hospitals at any of our labs. With physician- managed testing, you are always safe. Use the information we post on our blog, Exposed, to stay current about everything STD-related.
We notify all clients of their test results via email message. Your test results will be available for your personal computers, tablet computers and smartphones. Your health insurer will never know about your test because we do not notify them or place your results in your permanent medical records.
STI Infections Data for Sacramento, California
The health department of California and the federal government collect data every year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Sacramento. By getting informed, you help stop the spread of sexually transmitted diseases by defending yourself against them.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable. Get tested for STDs frequently to slow the transmission of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. 50% of California adults will have an STD in their lifetime.