Same-Day Private STD Testing
We do not need extra paperwork when you test for STDs with us. Pop into any of our labs and in 5 minutes or less you are done Our 95816 test centers don't require a physician examinations for you to test for STDs.
Counselors are standing by to answer your questions, day and night. The security of our payment process is safeguarded by 128-encryption.We are confident that if you test with us, you'll be just as satisfied as the happy customers who have left testimonials on our site.
Our tests in 95816 are some of the most advanced California STD tests available. The Food and Drug Administration-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is one of the advanced STD tests we offer at STDcheck.com. Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections usually co-exist, that is why we offer test for both through our testing panel.
Sacramento, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Testing for STDs is a vital part of maintaining your sexual health. Data about STD rates in Sacramento is gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for their annual reports.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
One of the most dangerous things about STDs is that most of them are asymptomatic so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.