Same-Day Online STD Testing
If you test positive for an STD, our physicians in Sacramento, California are able to refer you to a specialist. If you test positive for chlamydia or gonorrhea, our doctors in Sacramento, California can prescribe medication to treat your affliction. You won't be poked or prodded when you screen for STDs with us because we only need a small blood or urine sample to screen for STDs.
Any STD testing that doesn't incorporate HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis screening the way ours does is not truly comprehensive and isn't worth your money. Receive your money back 1-2 days after cancelling your testing if you haven't gone to our test center. Get informed with our glossary of STD terminology available on our website.
Test results, once available can be downloaded and read on your PCs, smartphones or tablets. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records. Your results are dispatched promptly.
Sacramento, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
Without taking an STD test in Sacramento, there is no way to know if you are free of STDs. Every person in California is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
There are a million reasons you should get tested for STDs today but the truth is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.