Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our testing method is uncomplicated and fast. If you need the best value in 02190 STD testing, our competitively priced packages are the right choice. All of our testing locations are CLIA-certified.
Every time you checkout on our website, the checkout process is secure and safeguarded with 128-bit encryption. Get answers to whatever questions you have about STDs from one of our 24/7 counselors. Our customer testimonials and reviews give an impression of our service.
We will not notify your health insurance company about your test results or place them on your permanent medical records. You will get your test results via email in 24-48 hours after your test, guaranteed. We promise your test results will be emailed to you as soon as it is ready.
S. Weymouth, Massachusetts STD Information
STD rates in Massachusetts have risen tremendously over the past few years. An STD test in S. Weymouth is the only way to get certainty about your sexually transmitted disease status.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 40 out of all 50 states with the highest chlamydia infections.
- 204 women were diagnosed with HIV in Massachusetts in 2011.
- In 2011, men accounted for 33.9 HIV infections per 100,000 persons residing in Massachusetts.
- In 2010, Massachusetts' rate of black male HIV infections was 6.1 for each white male diagnosed with the disease.
- 2,497 gonorrhea infections were reported in Massachusetts in 2010, an increase of 30% from 2009.
Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are incurable. Get tested for STDs often to halt the transmission of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. 50% of Massachusetts adults will have a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime.