Local HIV Testing Centers
We know your time is important so we do not need more paperwork when you arrive for your test. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Our STD test in 03908 doesn't require a visit to a physician's office.
Order STD testing on our website and enjoy a secure, 128-bit encryption protected payment process. We are proud to provide the kind of service that leaves our customers happy enough to leave us great testimonials on our site. Order STD testing with us so you can have access to our trained counselors, 24/7.
STDcheck.com will make your test results easy to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs. We do not place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurance provider about them. We dispatch by email your test results to you minutes after they become available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for S. Berwick, Maine
If you want to be sure about your STD status, you need to take an STD test. The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains data about the S. Berwick area.
- The rate of HIV infection among Hispanic/Latino females in Maine in 2010 was 8.3 times that of white females.
- At the end of 2010, the state of Maine had a syphilis infection rate of 2.4 per 100,000 residents.
- The 2010 HIV infection rate of 55 year old and up Maine residents was 66 per 100,000.
- Maine was 44th out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- 456 Maine residents between the ages of 45 and 54 were HIV-positive in 2010.
At least 25% adults with an STD don't even know they are infected. The only way to be certain of your STD status is to be get S. Berwick STD testing. STDs pose a threat to everyone in Maine, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.