Local Private STD Testing
Our competitive prices mean you get the best value for your STD testing in 85201. STDcheck.com guarantees results from our CLIA-certified testing locations across the US. We know that it is hard deciding to test for STDs so we have streamlined the testing process for you.
With test centers all over Mesa, there is one conveniently near you. Using our test recommendation tool, you can answer a few quick questions about your sexual health and get a suggestion for STD testing that suits your needs. If you want a status update while you're waiting for your STD test results, simply get in touch with one of our health specialists any time.
We dispatch by email your test results to you minutes after they become available. STDcheck.com will make your test results easy to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs. We do not ever place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurance provider about them.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Mesa, Arizona
Yearly reports are distributed by the federal government and the health department of Arizona with facts and figures about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Mesa. If you don't get educated about STDs, you are taking a chance with your sexual health.
- 4,564 cases of gonorrhea were reported in Arizona in 2011
- Chlamydia is the most common STD in Maricopa county.
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
- 75% of new gonorrhea infections were among people under the age of 30 in 2011
- Hispanics living in Arizona ranked 3rd in 2012 for contracting HIV.
Do not play with your life by refusing to test for common STDs today, it could mean the difference between life or death, literally.