Same-Day Private STD Testing
You can trust the result you receive from us because our process has been vetted by diagnostic specialists. All of our 10573 testing centers make it possible to take your STD test the same day you purchase it. All of our 4,000 STD testing locations throughout the United Statess are ready to provide you with the best STD testing, including our centers in Rye Brook, New York.
Get your money refunded within 1-2 days of cancelling your testing as long as it is done before you drop into our testing location. If you're confused about all of the STD terms we use, check out our glossary of terms on our site. We let you decide whether you want to screen for one or all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Your test results are not reported to your health insurance company placed on your permanent records. Your test results will be made available to be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We make sure you get your results by email as soon as they are ready.
STI Statistics for Rye Brook, New York
Reports containing facts and figures about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Rye Brook collected by the federal government and the health department of New York get published every year. Arm yourself with information now.
- Kings County, New York reported 1,312 cases of HIV for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- New York City officials reported 18 acute hepatitis C infections in 2011.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in New York City was 176.2 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2011, nearly 131,000 people in New York were living with HIV/AIDS, with 80% of them in New York City.
- 14,312 cases of gonorrhea were reported in New York City in 2011.
Practicing unsafe sex is very dangerous and could expose you to potentially deadly infections like HIV, you should always protect yourself by practicing safe sex.