Same-Day STD Testing
Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Rutherford, New Jersey if you need to seek STD treatment. You can test for STDs with nothing more than a small blood or urine sample. Because our physicians can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Rutherford, New Jersey, you can get treatment faster.
Why test for some STDs when you can test for all of the most frequently occurring STDs at once? Cancel your testing before visiting any of our testing locations and get a full refund 1-2 days later. Keep up with the lingo used in reference to STDs and testing with the glossary of terminology that we have on our site.
Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel is convenient and fast. You can also test for syphilis using our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In the 07070 area, we use the most advanced Rutherford STD testing available.
Rutherford, New Jersey STD Information
The health department of New Jersey and the federal government gather data each year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Rutherford. By getting enlightened, you help stop the transfer of STDs by defending yourself against them.
- In 2012, 74% of New Jersey children living with HIV/AIDS were Black.
- 773 men were diagnosed positive for syphilis in New Jersey in 2011.
- The rate of male gonorrhea cases in New Jersey in 2011 was 79.45 per 100,000 residents.
- Hispanics/Latinos account for 24% of HIV/AIDS diagnosis in New Jersey in 2007.
- The rate of female gonorrhea infection in New Jersey in 2011 was 86.79 for every 100,000 resident.
Sexually transmitted infections affect millions of people in America annually. It is best to protect yourself by practicing safe sex.