Local STD Testing Centers
On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. No other online STD test company includes Hepatitis A in their comprehensive STD test panel. No embarrassing questions to answer when you test with us.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal mandate we follow that keeps your information private. Hospitals in the area use the same labs that we do, so you know that our STD tests are safe and reliable. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you have plenty of payment options.
All test results can be read on tablets, PCs or smartphones. Your test results will be dispatched by email quickly. Results will not be reported to health insurers or added to your permanent medical records.
STD Information for Russellville, Alabama
Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Russellville from yearly reports published by the federal government and the state of Alabama health department. If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are gambling with your sexual health and your safety.
- 58% of new HIV diagnoses in Alabama in 2011 were among people aged 13 to 34.
- Chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV are the most commonly reported STDs in Alabama.
- Black people made up 26% of the population of Alabama in 2011, but represented 68% of all newly diagnosed HIV cases.
- The majority of people already living with HIV in Alabama, as of 2011, are aged 35 or older.
- In 2011, black females made up 19% of all newly diagnosed HIV infections in Alabama.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing service that tests for the complete 10 common sexually transmitted diseases at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.