Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Charges will be listed as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy. We ensure your comfort throughout the testing process by avoiding all awkward questions. We are the leader in online STD testing because we work hard to provide the best, complete STD testing, which is why our comprehensive STD panel includes hepatitis A.
Don't stay in the dark about STD lingo when you can use our glossary of STD terminology to educate yourself. Get the most comprehensive STD testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. With 1-2 day refunds, we don't make you wait for your money back if you have to cancel your testing for any reason.
Our locations conduct tests for many conditions so do not worry about others knowing what you are testing for - they will never know. We use our facilities also and have created a system that treats you just like we want to be treated. Entering your zip code into a search box on our website will give you a complete list of all centers in your area.
STI Rate for Rowlett, Texas
The federal government at the state of Texas gather infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Rowlett. The easiest way to defend yourself from the transfer of STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in primary and secondary syphilis infections.
- In 2011, Texas received $5,756,698 from the federal government to fight HIV/AIDS.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2010 was 3.2 people per 100,000 residents.
The best thing to do is to protect yourself by practicing safe sex. Sexually transmitted infections affect millions of people in America annually.