Local Private STD Testing
Our competitive pricing means you get an outstanding value for 78681 STD testing. You have decided on the perfect online testing service if you are searching for a simple testing process with guaranteed results. STDcheck.com guarantees test results from each of our CLIA-certified test laboratories.
All of our testing centers offer the same STD tests that hospitals and clinics do. All of our STD testing procedures are monitored by physicians for your safety. Use our blog to stay informed on STD testing and treatment.
Our STD testing process was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves. We make it easy to find the closest lab by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. All of our laboratories test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known.
STI Data for Round Rock, Texas
The health department of Texas and the federal government calculate statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Round Rock every year.
Don't gamble with your sexual well being by being uninformed about STDs and how they are spread.
- The state of Texas reported over 5,000 new cases of HIV infection in 2011.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 year-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
Chlamydia alone affects 1,412,791 Americans and most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is crucial that you get tested for all STDs annually.