Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
If your test results are positive and you need to begin treatment in Round Rock, Texas, our physicians may be able to give a specialist referral. Our doctors can help you get the fastest treatment available for your STDs by writing prescriptions in Round Rock, Texas. When you decide to test for STDs with us, you only give a small blood or urine sample.
Our STD tests are processed by the same labs used by nearby hospitals. You can choose how you want to pay from the many payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which gives you complete control over who has access to your personal information.
Your test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones. We will make sure you get your test results in 1-2 days by email. We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance provider or medical records.
Round Rock, Texas STD Rate
STD defense starts with knowledge. There are resources available for data about STD and HIV infection rates in Round Rock, such as the reports put together by the federal government and Texas health department.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- In 2010, the rate of chlamydia infections in Texas was 483.7 persons per 100,000 residents.
- 33.2% of Texas residents who were diagnosed with HIV in 2010 were diagnosed with AIDS in less than 12 months.
With over 50% Texas adults reporting that they've only ever taken an STD test for HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going unnoticed in Round Rock. Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the nation.