Local Private STD Testing
Testing with us is as easy as giving a blood or urine sample. Our doctors, who can prescribe medication in Round Rock, Texas, can help you get better faster. Our Round Rock, Texas doctors can offer a specialist referral if you test positive for an STD and need to begin treatment.
We have health specialists available any time in case you want a status update for your test results. If you are in the Round Rock area, you can visit any of our conveniently located STD testing locations. Our test recommendation tool is specifically designed to suggest what STD tests you need.
Your test results are not reported to your health insurance provider placed on your permanent records. We dispatch your results by email as soon as they are ready. Your test results will be made available to be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs.
STI Data for Round Rock, Texas
Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes data and information about the Round Rock area.
- The percentage of women living with an HIV positive diagnosis in 2010 who contracted it from heterosexual sex was 74.8%.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- 1,636 primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2012, 4,265 Texans were diagnosed with HIV infections.
- 29,948 men were diagnosed with chlamydia infections in Texas in 2012.
While other testing providers need you to wait up to 28 days or more after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.