Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
We want you to be comfortable throughout the testing process and will do not ask you embarrassing questions now or at the lab. Your billing statement will show FPK Services for all charges to maintain your privacy. Unlike other testing companies, our test panel allows you to test for hepatitis A without extra charge.
Use our test recommendation tool to decide what STD testing suits your needs. All of the test facilities we have around the Roswell area are located for your convenience. If you'd like a status update when you're waiting for your test results.
In the 88201 area, no one gives you quicker STD test results, guaranteed. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most sophisticated test for syphilis in the market. If you are looking for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test in Roswell, New Mexico, our test panel searches for both infections at the same time.
Roswell, New Mexico STD Morbidity Data
Reports containing facts and figures about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Roswell gathered by the federal government and the health department of New Mexico get published every year. Arm yourself with knowledge today.
- In 2011, New Mexico's estimated numbers of HIV diagnoses in men from male-male sexual contact is 67.8% exceeding more than the national rate of 62.3%.
- In 2010, New Mexico had a rate of 61.2 cases per 100,000 people residing in the state.
- The state of New Mexico residents that were diagnosed with HIV in a late stage.
- In 2011, New Mexico's estimated transmission rate from men sleeping with other men and using injection drug use was 6.2% almost 3 times higher than the national rate.
- Almost 70% of HIV-positive women in New Mexico contracted the virus from heterosexual contact.
You will not find lower prices for STD tests anywhere and we promise that, so go ahead and order your test now and know your status.